- Cover walls and electrical equipment next to the unit to prevent overspray
- Remove all air filters from the coil surface
- Goggles and gloves should be worn when using this product.
- The system should be shut off.
- Apply Power-Clean Ready-To-Use solution using the manual sprayer provided to the upstream (intake) side of the coil working from the top to bottom of the coil and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 10-15 minutes.
- Tern air-flow on for 10 minutes and shut off the unit
- Spray solution on mold accumulation on the coil and on all plastic parts around the coil leaving the coil moist with the product
- Place Pan-Clean tab at the source of condensate water pan in the proximity the drain outlet (ped side down). The condensate water will lock the Pan-Clean tab into. Do not remove unit housing.
- Return the filters to their place after cleaning them with water and applying Pawer-Clean on the filtration net and close the lid on a/c.
- Ventilate the room by returning system to service with maximum cooling for at least 1 hour, and continue with normal usage.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.
v It is recommended to use Pawer-Clean every 4-6 weeks to keep coil disinfected, preventing future growth of mold and mildew. This therefore maintains a high indoor air quality.
- 1 Liter (34 Ounce) Bottle
- 4 Liter (1.057 Gallon US) Container
- 30 Liter (7.92 Gallon US) Container
- 60 Liter (15.85 Gallon US) Barrel
- 200 Liter (52.85 Gallon US) Drum