1. Read Material Safety Data Sheet before application
2. Turn refrigerator off, but leave pump on.
3. Drain and flush evaporator.
4. Refill with water prior to adding Coil-Blaster to the sump.
5. One 0.5 Liter bottle will clean a system with up to 12 Liters (3 gallons) of water.
6. Allow cleaner to circulate in system for approximately 20 - 30 minutes before flushing thoroughly with water.
7. If heavy scale is present, a second application may be necessary.
8. After scale has been removed, drain and flush system twice.
9. Refill system and put back in to operation
- 1 Gallon Bottle (4/cs)
- 16 oz. Bottle (12/cs)
- 5 Gallon Container
- 55 Gallon Drum