1. Refrigeration must be turned off and all surfaces washed and rinsed thoroughly
2. Combine 200ml of Ice-Sanitizer with 16 liters (4 gallons) by direct pouring, recirculating through the system or by mechanical spray.
3. The surfaces need to be wet and stay wet for at least a minute. They must then be drained and dried.
4. For each cleaning, fresh solution must be prepared.
5. A clean water rinse is not needed when the product directions are following.
- 1 Gallon Bottle (4/cs)
- 16 oz. Bottle (12/cs)
- 5 Gallon Container
- 55 Gallon Drum