- Ventilate working area
- Cover walls and electrical equipment in the proximity of the coil to prevent overspray
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing Nar-Coil with water according to the dilution ratio found on the product label.
- Remove all air filters from the coil surface (if exists)
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using these products.
- The system should be shut off.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface, wetting the entire coil surface with water. (Using warm water will expand the foaming action and provide better results).
- Apply Nar-Coil solution with a low pressure sprayer (electrical or plastic sprayer should be used depending on the size and accessibility of the coil)
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces working from the top to bottom of the coil and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- When foaming action comes to end and foam begins to fall off the coil, rinse thoroughly with plenty of clean water and then repeat actions 2 – 4 until all scale and corrosion sediments have been removed.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface until ALL deposits and foam are removed from the coil surface
- Spray Clean-Air Ready-To-Use solution on mold accumulation on the coil and on all plastic parts around the coil leaving the coil moist with the product
- Place Pan-Clean tab at the source of condensate water pan in the proximity the drain outlet (ped side down). The condensate water will lock the Pan-Clean tab into. Do not remove unit housing.
- Return the filters to their place after cleaning them with water and applying Clean-Air on the filtration net and close the lid on a/c.
- Ventilate the room by returning system to service for at least 2 hours, and continue with normal usage.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.
v It is recommended to use Clean-air every 4-6 weeks to keep coil disinfected, preventing future growth of mold and mildew. This therefore maintains a high indoor air quality.
Coil Cleaning Process using Nar-Coil
תהליך ניקוי סוללה ביחידת עיבוי אוויר
- 1 Liter (34 Ounce) Bottle
- 4 Liter (1.057 Gallon US) Container
- 30 Liter (7.92 Gallon US) Container
- 60 Liter (15.85 Gallon US) Barrel
- 200 Liter (52.85 Gallon US) Drum