A High Foaming Coil Cleaner for Evaporators and Condensers coils.
Developed and produced by Gur Technologies LTD. – Gab-Coil™ DOES NOT contain any ACID, but cleans, foams and brightens heavily plugged and polluted evaporator and condensers coils better than any acid-based products!
Gab-Coil™ is an alkaline-based, non-acid product designed to brighten and clean air cooled condensers and evaporator coils from the most stubborn greasy and organic soils located deep in the coil beds. Its “high foaming action” helps lift greasy soils out of the coil for easy rinsing with non-pressurized water. Gab-Coil leaves equipment clean and bright..
Gab-Coil™ has been developed to remove contamination from heat transfer surfaces and increase air flow for increased electrical efficiency.
Gab-Coil™ is formulated for professional cleaning of aluminum finned coil. It does not cause any damage to the thin aluminum coil as other heavy duty degreasers available on the market.
Gab-Coil™ penetrates deep into coil beds and can extract highly condensed soils from the thickest evaporator coils available on the market.
Its “expanding foam action” pushes contamination outward from the center of the coil for easy rinsing away with water. With this method of cleaning, there is no danger of forcing dirt further into the coil as is possible with pressure washing.
- Ventilate working area
- Cover walls and electrical equipment in the proximity of the coil to prevent overspray
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing Gab-Coil with water according to the dilution ratio found on the product label.
- Remove all air filters from the coil surface
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using these products.
- The system should be shut off.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface, wetting the entire coil surface with water. (Using warm water will expand the foaming action and provide better results).
- Apply Gab-Coil solution with a low pressure sprayer (electrical or plastic sprayer should be used depending on the size and accessibility of the coil)
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces working from the top to bottom of the coil and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- When foaming action comes to end and foam begins to fall off the coil, rinse thoroughly with plenty of clean water and then repeat actions 2 – 4 until you see white, clean foam coming from the coil with no visual soils or deposits.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface until ALL deposits and foam are removed from the coil surface
- Spray Clean-Air Ready-To-Use solution on mold accumulation on the coil and on all plastic parts around the coil leaving the coil moist with the product
- Place Pan-Clean tab at the source of condensate water pan in the proximity the drain outlet (ped side down). The condensate water will lock the Pan-Clean tab into. Do not remove unit housing.
- Return the filters to their place after cleaning them with water and applying Clean-Air on the filtration net and close the lid on a/c.
- Ventilate the room by returning system to service with maximum cooling for at least 2 hours, and continue with normal usage.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.
v It is recommended to use Clean-air every 4-6 weeks to keep coil disinfected, preventing future growth of mold and mildew. This therefore maintains a high indoor air quality.