Safe Scale Remover for Condensers Coils & Filter Cleaning
Developed and produced by Gur Technologies LTD. – Nar-Coil™ is a low-pH condenser coil cleaner developed to clean air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned cooling and heating coils from scale and corrosion development on the surfaces of the coils.
Nar-Coil™ condenser coil cleaning solution is a combination of wetting agents, acids and solvents specially made to clean aluminum finned of condensers coils. Nar-Coil is a safe scale remover, designed for heavy duty brightening and cleaning of equipment condenser fins coils, filters and other equipment surfaces.
Within minutes after the application of Nar-Coil™, the chemical will dissolve all the scale deposits and will create foam that will expend outward from the center of the coil.
The foam, as it expands outward through both the front and back of the coil, will loosen and remove even baked on contamination from the fin and tube surfaces.
Nar-Coil™ is a special Features – safe scale remover
Synergistic acid-based formulation.
High hard water tolerance.
Deep penetrating, foaming cleaner.
Removes oxidation and brightens.
Safer and less corrosive than HF-based cleaners.
- Ventilate working area
- Cover walls and electrical equipment in the proximity of the coil to prevent overspray
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing Nar-Coil with water according to the dilution ratio found on the product label.
- Remove all air filters from the coil surface (if exists)
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using these products.
- The system should be shut off.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface, wetting the entire coil surface with water. (Using warm water will expand the foaming action and provide better results).
- Apply Nar-Coil solution with a low pressure sprayer (electrical or plastic sprayer should be used depending on the size and accessibility of the coil)
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces working from the top to bottom of the coil and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- When foaming action comes to end and foam begins to fall off the coil, rinse thoroughly with plenty of clean water and then repeat actions 2 – 4 until all scale and corrosion sediments have been removed.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface until ALL deposits and foam are removed from the coil surface
- Spray Clean-Air Ready-To-Use solution on mold accumulation on the coil and on all plastic parts around the coil leaving the coil moist with the product
- Place Pan-Clean tab at the source of condensate water pan in the proximity the drain outlet (ped side down). The condensate water will lock the Pan-Clean tab into. Do not remove unit housing.
- Return the filters to their place after cleaning them with water and applying Clean-Air on the filtration net and close the lid on a/c.
- Ventilate the room by returning system to service for at least 2 hours, and continue with normal usage.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.
v It is recommended to use Clean-air every 4-6 weeks to keep coil disinfected, preventing future growth of mold and mildew. This therefore maintains a high indoor air quality.